1. Frizzy hair is caused because of dryness in your hair. To fight with the same, hot oils are great for your hair. You can mix 2 or more than 2 types of hair oil to get the best out of the oils. Hot oil helps in penetrating deep into scalp and provides nourishment and moisture to the hair that it lacks and with regular usage the frizz controls up to great extent.
2. Mild shampoos are your best friend as they don’t contain sulphate. Sulphate is responsible for taking the natural oil from your hair and they leave the hair dry and frizzy. Using shampoos which are natural and sulphate and paraben free will make your hair soft and manageable.
3. Coconut oil and curd make a great mask for dry hair. Curd if full of protein and coconut oil is known for its benefits for hair. Take 4 tbsp. of curd in a bowl and add 2 tbsp. of coconut oil into it.Mix these well and apply this mask on your hair evenly. Leave on for 15-20 minutes then wash off with mild shampoo. This pack is enriched with moisture that will give your hair all the moisture it’s lacking.
4. Changing your eating habits can effect in a great way on your hair. Eating food that are enriched in omega-3 and antioxidants can make positive changes in your hair. Fish, kidney beans,broccoli, tomatoes and walnuts are few examples of the same.
5. Avoid using any kind of heat on your hair.Straightening, blow dry and curling are enemy for your hair and they leave your hair damaged and dry because of the heat.
6. Drinking plenty of water is not just good for your skin but it is equally good for your hair. Running low on fluids is also one of the reasons for lack of moisture in hair. So keeping yourself hydrated will help you a lot.
7. Always keep in mind that conditioners are your best friend. Even on the days when you are not shampooing your hair,conditioners help in keeping your hair manageable and smooth.
8. Taking supplements like Omega-3, vitamin A, C and Biotin will help in providing the nourishment that it is lacking.
9. Use cold or tap water to wash your hair instead of hot water. Cold water helps in sealing in the moisture in your hair.
10. Always cover your hair with scarf before stepping out. Pollution just make your hair condition worse and makes it even more dry and unmanageable.
11. Banana is a great ingredient to provide intense moisture to your hair. Take 2 ripe banana and blend it well in blender. Add 2 tbsp. of raw honey and apply this deep moisturizing mask on your hair. This mask will provide your hair the nourishment it needs and will help in keeping frizz away from your hair.
12. Apple cider vinegar is a great ingredient for fighting frizzy hair. It makes hair manageable and frizz free. To use apple cider vinegar on your hair, take 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar in 2 cups of water and use this to rinse your hair.