Every being is different on the basis of their qualities,nature and personality. So is the skin. Every skin type is different from another. You cannot perform the same skin care routine on every skin type. Skin type is categorized in 4 categories.
4 Types of skin:-
1. Normal skin
2. Dry skin
3. Oily skin
4. Combination skin
Each of the skin type here is different from each other.There are so many things available in nature to feed the need of everyone. Here we are with skin care routine for each skin type which will make your skin care routine effective, appropriate and easy.
Types of skin in detail:-
1. Normal : Normal skin type is considered the best skin type as the people with this skin type don’t suffer from dryness or oiliness in their skin. They can perform any skin ritual on their skin and can use any type of creams and moisturizers.
2. Dry : Dry skin is when the skin lacks moisture.Dry skin people suffer a lot during winters as the moisture level is not there.They suffer from flaky skin and in some cases skin crack as well. Sebum production in dry skin is very low this is why the skin is not able to produce oil to maintain the moisture thus it causes dryness.
3. Oily : People who suffer from oily skin go through problems like blackheads, whiteheads, acne etc. the sebum production in oily skin beauties is quite high that’s why the skin keeps on releasing oil on face.Those who have oily skin suffer a lot during summers as humidity and heat in weather makes the situation worse skin problems reach on to its peak during this weather.
4. Combination : Combination skin type people have oily skin on some areas (mostly T-Zone) and dry or normal skin on some areas of the face. It is really tough for combination skin type people to follow a particular routine they have combination of both the skin type so they need to follow a routine that can serve solution for their skin type.
1. Daily skincare routine for Normal Skin Type
Normal skin type as said above, do not need to put much efforts in their skin care routine. However they need to follow a simple skincare routine in order to maintain the beauty of their skin type.
Cleansing : Cleansing is a first step which can be done with the help of curd. It is rich in lactic acid and cleanses the skin from within by removing all the dirt and gunk from face.
Scrubbing : Scrubs are meant to exfoliate the skin and get rid of the dead skin cells. Coffee is a great ingredient for scrub. Take 1 tablespoon of coffee and add half tbsp. of raw milk into it and gently massage on your face.
Toning : Toners are meant to shrink the pores and make skin refreshed and smooth. You can use an ice cube all over your face to shrink those open pores and create a smooth canvas.
Moisturizing : Moisturizing is the final step and it can be done by using few drops of olive oil as it would deeply moisturize the skin.
2. Daily skincare routine for Oily skin type
Cleansing : Cucumber and curd is a great combination for oily skin.Cucumber eliminates the oil production
Scrubbing : Take 1 tbsp. of orange peel powder and add half tbsp. of curd and half tbsp. of lemon into it and scrub your face in circular motion.
Toning : Mint leaves with cold water when spread on face with the help of spray bottle helps in cooling down the face and blocks production of oil on face.
Moisturizing : Aloe vera acts as a great moisturizer for oily skin beauties. You can either use natural or the gel form available in market.
3. Daily skincare routine for Dry skin type
Cleansing : Take 1 tbsp. of honey and add half tablespoon of raw milk into it. Apply this mixture on your face with the help of cotton pad and cleanse your face.
Scrubbing : Take 1 tbsp. of powdered sugar in half tbsp. of olive oil and mix these well. Apply this scrub on your face with circular hand motion.
Toning : Rose water is great toner for dry skin people because of its moisturizing properties.
Moisturizing : Take few drop of coconut oil and apply on your face well. Itis a great natural moisturizer.
4. Daily skincare routine for Combination skin type
Cleansing : Cleansing and further steps for combination type is done differently than other skin types. Take 1 tbsp. of besan and add half tbsp. of malai/milk cream into it and apply on your face for 15 minutes then wash off.
Scrubbing : Take 1 tbsp of baking soda and dilute it with water. Use this mixture for your scrub.
Toning : Rose water is a great toner for combination skin. Apply rosewater with the help of cotton pad on your face.
Moisturizing : Moisturizing for combination skin type can be done with the help of glycerin, green tea water and vitamin E oil. Take 1 tbsp. of glycerin,half tablespoon of green tea water and 1 pill of vitamin E capsule. Apply a layer of this after completing your further skin care routine.