Useful for Health, Skin, Hair
Activated charcoal is one of those ingredients which has been in so much in trend lately. Be it hair, skin, body activated charcoal has a solution for everything in its store. It’s not just about trend, activated charcoal is actually very beneficial for so many purposes. It has the toxin eliminating properties which works on skin, Hair and body really well and leaves you with everything detoxified.
Activated charcoal for hair
· The detoxifying properties of activated charcoal help in removing toxins from hair. Oil and dandruff are removed from hair really well and your hair ends up being soft and shiny with no oiliness and dandruff.
· Since the activated charcoal has detoxifying properties, it helps in cleaning up sebum and buildup from the hair roots thus promotes hair growth.
· Using activated charcoal on hair provides healthy bounce that makes look hair heavy, thick and healthy. The results of this are instant and hair does not weighs down.
Activated charcoal for skin
· Activated charcoal has the anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties that makes it a great ingredient for pimples and acne. To make anti acne face pack with activated charcoal, take 2 tablets of activated charcoal and crush it well. Add half tbsp. of Aloe Vera gel and 1-2 drops of Tea-tree essential oil. Mix these well and apply over your acne.Regular usage of this will remove acne to a great extent.
· Activated charcoal is known to suck out impurities. Application of activated charcoal can help you in getting rid of dirt and gunk out of your skin and you will be left with soft and smooth skin.To make this simple pack, take 1 tbsp. of activated charcoal powder and add half tbsp. of rose water into it. Apply this mask on your face for 15 minutes then wash it off with cold water.
· Activated charcoal is very good at sucking excess oil because of sebum production on face thus it is great for people with oily skin.
· One trend that has been religiously followed by so many people across the globe is the activated charcoal blackhead remover. To make activated charcoal mask at home, take 2 tbsp. of activated charcoal in a bowl and add enough fevicol into it to make thick paste. Apply this on your skin which is most prone to blackheads and whiteheads. Let it dry completely then peel out pack. This pack extracts blackheads and whiteheads out of your skin and makes it smooth and beautiful.
Activated charcoal for health
· Because of the impurity extraction properties,activated charcoal is great for health. It is given to people who have got some poison in their body as an emergency poison removal ingredient. It extracts all the poison from body and flushes it out.
· Activated charcoal is known to be one the ingredients to reduce cholesterol levels. It binds cholesterol and cholesterol containing bile acids thus prevents body to absorb them.
· Activated charcoal is widely used for filtration properties. It helps in killing harmful viruses and bacteria from water and keeps it clean.
· These days there are o many toothpastes available in the market that contain activated charcoal in it. It helps in cleaning teeth really well because of the same extraction properties of it thus it takes out dirt from teeth and provides natural shine to your teeth.
· It can be great help to those who are suffering from kidney problems. The function of kidney is to eliminate toxic and waste material out of body. Intake of activated charcoal will help in the same and makes the kidney function easier.